1 Year Gluten Free Emergency Kit
Complete 1 year Gluten Free Emergency Kits. Great gluten free survival food.
DUE TO A SHORTAGE OF POULTRY IN DRIED MEAT POWDER WE WILL NOT BE SHIPPING THIS KIT From October till DEC 15th, 2015
All meals are complete just add water. Allow 4-5 weeks for shipping. These packages are custom packaged once we recieve payment.
The 1 year gluten-free emergency food kit is complete with, meals, soups, and drinks (1,500 prepared 1 cup servings servings) plus added value items. The dry mixes have a shelf life of 15 years. We reserve the right to substitute items. Please allow 4-5 weeks before shipping, as we hand package this for shipping.
Gluten Free Breakfast Mixes:
- Gluten Free Non GMO Yellow Corn Grits - 5 packages
- Gluten Free 25 assoorted oatmeals
Gluten Free Meals:
- Gluten Free Goulash – six packages
- Gluten Free Bean Bake – six packages
- Gluten FreeTaco Skillet – six packages
- Gluten Free Potato Dinner – six packages
- Gluten Free Green Chili Meal - six packages
Gluten Free Soup package 1:
- Gluten Free Broccoli-N-Cheese – four packages
- Gluten Free Cowboy Stew – six packages
- Gluten Free Harvest Chicken-N-Rice – six packages
- Gluten Free Santa Fe – six packages
Gluten Free Soup Package 2:
- Gluten Free Minestrone – six packages
- Gluten Free Italian Bean – six packages
- Gluten Free Chicken Noodle – six packages
- Gluten Free Chili Soup – six packages
Gluten Free Value added Assortment:
- Gluten Free Orange drink – 2 bags
- Tea Bags
- Salt and pepper
Our gluten free survival food has a 15 year shelf life.
Products contain Dairy
Your Great Items !
Posted by Jackie Thompson on 11th Jan 2016
I really wish to thank you for the 4 kits we received and making sure non of them had dairy or night shades in them . It was well worth the wait. Thank you and keep up the great work for our community !
Posted by Windy Ellis on 17th Jun 2015
All 3 kits came last week, thank you for working with our group in special packaging. This will be sent to different members families who need this for their children. I was exited to see the product was large servings as we donate this to needy families. Hope to work with you again. Thank you so much,
Posted by Stacy K. on 8th Dec 2012
Thank you for our kits, we just got them today, I purchased one for son who is overseas . Loved the idea that he can add water to meals when he is hiking. Look forward in buying other products!!!